Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PHONE TROUBLE

We are having some phone trouble here at PFOS. If you have been trying to call us and were unable to get through please send us an e-mail and let us know what we can do for you. We are trying to work out the problem now, but the phone company isn't even sure what exactly is wrong at this point! The phones are in and out, so if you do want to try calling us here are all of our numbers: 1-800-234-1761, 806-792-1761, 806-792-1875. Our e-mail address is pfos@pfos.com. We are so sorry for the inconvenience - we would really love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Girls, you have read my mind. I am on vacation and the Geometrics I purchased from you is my project. I was wishing for some close up photos and was even considering writing and asking you if you had any you could post. This is a wonderful project. I love your thread selections. Thank you for some photos of the stitched piece. Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails