Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Day Back in Business!

Our families sent us these beautiful plants for our first week as the new business owners. The store looks so bright and happy with these lovely gifts on display!

Tracy and Meg work on pulling threads for a canvas they are stitching.


Paula does a great job shipping packages all over the world for Pocket Full of Stitches.

Stay tuned to see more of the Pockettes and many of the projects we are working on. We are excited to see what is in store for Pocket Full of Stitches in the future, and we hope you will join us on our journey!

Happy Stitching!

Megan, Anna, and the Pockettes

2 comments:

  1. Hi All! I only found your blog today as I was just checking the website. I am very excited for you all and wish you all the best. Now I've got some blog reading to do!
    Madonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEG!!!!!

    I have no idea if you will remember me....but I lived in Lubbock for about three years in the early 90s...you knew me as Susan Long...Well, I divorced my Air Force husband and married another man from Lubbock and now my name is Susan Elliott....and now I live in Ellicott City Maryland which is where my family is originally from.

    When I knew you, you were a mere worker-bee at PFOS!!! So so SO Glad you've bought the store. Best of luck to you!

    You can see my picture (so you can try to remember me...) and visit my blog to see the needlework projects I've been up to....

    TOOO COOOOOOL!!

    Susan Elliott
    www.plays-with-needles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails